If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!
Did ya ever notice the people who complain the most about not having enough time to do all their work are the same ones who always stop & tell everyone that they don't have enuff time to do all their work.
If you don't know what to do with many of the
papers piled on your desk, stick a dozen colleagues'
initials on 'em, and pass them along. When in doubt,
--Malcolm Forbes, US publisher, editor
If your company has a clean-desk policy, the
company is nuts and you're nuts to stay there.
--Tom Peters, US consultant, author
If your desk isn't cluttered, you probably aren't
doing your job.
--Harold S. Geneen, US businessman
Bumper Sticker Sayings found on http://www.Thecomedylab.com
- . Make yourself at home! Clean my kitchen.
- . This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
- . I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
- . I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
- . I'm just working here till a good fast-food job opens up.
- . A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
- . Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.
- . How do I set a laser printer to stun?
I have so many problems that if something terrible happened to me it would be at least two weeks before I could get around to worrying