Taming The The Paper Monster
Our paper filing system requirements:
- We are drowning in an ever-increasing flow of information and paper.
- Despite computers, tablets, smartphones and all that technology, the use of paper is not going down, but up.
- So much for the paperless society: Global consumption of paper has increased by almost half since 1980.
- The biggest paper consumer in the world is Belgium, thanks to EU bureaucracy.
The No2 spot is filled by Finland, followed by Germany, Japan, Sweden, US, Denmark, Switzerland, Netherlands, South Korea and Canada.
- Research shows that 80% of what we file we never use
- The average worker spends 150 hours per year looking for misplaced information.
- If you are an employer of 10 people with an average hourly wage of $20, you've lost $45,000 wasted in the search.
Your time is valuable. With the Piler SystemTM:
- Fit your natural personality
- Allow us to find anything within seconds!
- Require very little time to create or maintain
- Able to painlessly integrate stacks of old material with a bare minimum filing time investment
- Require no fancy equipment or proprietary software
Order your Piler System Kit.
You can file any document within 7 seconds !No more deciding on where to put it, labeling a folder, putting it in the to-be-filed stack and then laboriously filing it away.
You can find any document within 7 seconds ! No matter how long ago it came in, no matter what it is about.